Full course description
This June a limited number of Hall County teachers may sign up for the opportunity to create Blended Learning Content. These teachers will create within Canvas with support from eLearning. This course will offer a $450 stipend for successful completion by due date (June 23).
Teacher participants submit their goal sheet and course number (eLS document current hours Teacher already has in course)
- Level set their current level of course completeness:
- Beginner Goals
- Intermediate Goals
- Advanced/Teacher-Generated Goals
- Teachers have until June 23rd (one week before June 30th, last day to get it in the end-of-July check) to complete
- Both product and appropriate time in Canvas will be verified by eLS
- eLS communicates expectations, procedures, and opportunities for learning through a Canvas course.
- eLS monitors submissions of completed goals
- eLS check the progress on goals and the appropriate amount of time spent in the course
- eLS submits a list of teachers to receive payment
- Synchronous sessions are scheduled as needed with an eLS via the Canvas course via surveys/polls. Sessions can be archived and shared in the course.